Monday, August 25, 2008

high on caffeine

it's 12.35am now
BUT i'm fully awake
thx to my granny's KopiKao all the way from KK,Sabah
lol..damn kao till i'm able to sit still and study without falling asleep.
this is definitely a good news to me and TY (u noe u want the KOPI)
since i cant really stand staying awake after 12am.
which is why sometimes i hate myself so much coz
while most of my frens r staying up real late to study,
i'm in bed dreaming my night away. T.T
wheee,finally i've found the amazing Kopi Kau.its way more efficient
than the usual Nescafe since it keeps someone as panda-ish as me awake!

this is how i look after 12am


with the super Kopi Kau,

i can now dance and study at the same time! xD

wth

alrite
better get back to study now
toodles

1 comment:

Jason Lee said...

hmmm... sleep earlier and wake up earlier...
day day so early , study oso easier..
late nite...ahhh, sleep time ya ~~~..

anyway, erm, just to show my SINCERE encouragement for ur test haaha...
eihh really leh, cuz i had nth 2 do now, suddenly ur blog came to my mind..knew i havent visited it that regularly...haha..