Wednesday, November 19, 2008

its gona be alrite..

juz got back from saloon..
no,i did not cut my hair
juz went for a hair treatment..seriously,my hair needed some hydration
it's so dried and i hate my baby hairs ><
well,i've made a conclusion:
Expect the unexpected

from now on,i wont listen to anyone on wats coming out
coz seriously,no one knows.even God dont noe wat the hell's on the cming papers.
i hv one week break till my next paper(Math 2) on next thurs
so i hv enuff time to brush up my math 2.
n i really needa work on my paper 1 for PA,chem n BIO.
all of the paper 2 are all screwed up.
oh yea, for the record. i screwed up my PA graph.
ARGHHHHHH
why why why did i chose ques 8 instead of ques 7.
if only i'd understand ques7 well to hv bloody figure out tht its act PAI BERTINGKAT
and if only i'd chosen to draw a freaking PAI instead of a GRAF GABUNGAN.
T.T
if only...i'm hoping to score for my paper1 now.
so imma start studying the thick orange text.(damn boring ok)
wat to do? why was i so stupid?

btw,i'm heading for the saloon after stpm
need a brand new hair cut.
but i stil havent decide if i'm keeping it short or long
i'm gona straighten it again. =)

till then,
here's 2 pics taken just now
at the fav corner of my room (my door)








be back soon.
toodles

No comments: