Saturday, February 7, 2009

Sabah-Land below the wind

yes,here i am as promised.
tons of pics and stories awaiting =)
to start everything off, i'd like to post a pic of me on the plane.
haha. duh,its obvious that my trip had to start with me taking a flight to sabah eh



yes,its the AirAsia again..cheap and definitely not comfortable T.T
when i reached KK,it was already in the evening.
apparently,my grandma was having a House Warming party at night
most of my relatives turned up
it was ok overall but i was bloody tired as i did not get much sleep the night before

the next day,we went 1Borneo.the latest,biggest hypermarket in East Msia
the mall is quite similar to Mid Valley but slightly smaller in scale.
they have basically everything there. shops and restaurants where u can find in KL
later at night,my cousin Eshley invited us for dinner at a Western food restaurant near his house
the food was pretty nice.price's reasonable.
and oh,after dinner.i actually went to a nearby Cyber Cafe with my cousins
how odd..me going to a CC. well i just did =D

the following day which is Thursday.
we drove all the way to Kudat-the tip of Borneo.
its my 2nd time being there.still, i find the place as beautiful as it ever was
we stayed there for the night at a local hotel.
here's pictures of us at the tip of borneo



family pic


ee,bibii,ryu,tut tutt and me!




me with me cousin


after that,another 3mins drive n we reached a nearby beach


how beautiful,the sunset


its me


me fooling around


my art work! =p


tadaaaa



so thats bout it.
i'll be back for more on the following days!



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Computer says: No....

applebear said...

nice oo...and u r pretty adi..heheh..miss u babe..

Jason Lee said...

you went to CC play what games ???
or just to surf net ? surprisingly !

shirley T said...

shirley>tkl: YEAH BUT NOPE BUT YEAH

Shirley>applebear: haha..thank u=)

shirley>jason lee: guess wat? i played Left4dead and CS! lolz

Jason Lee said...

What the....?
Well, which is better ?
Hahahaha, lots of girls are playing L4D...Wouldnt it be nice if i had a chance standing behind you while you`re playing L4D ? kakakaz..