Friday, March 27, 2009

reviving

currently listening to:
Augustana-Boston



yes yes..i know
i've been away for like ages.
sad to say, i was kinda dragging myself away from blogging cause i was just too embarrassed to announce my awful results here.
yeap, i wont ever reveal my results here. never ever
but i did applied for local U.
just hoping that i can atleast squeeze myself into one of the good courses.
i've been whining and crying over my poor results for just a day.YES JUST A DAY! mind you
seems that i have good control with my emotions huh.LOL
so yea,i've been thinking much on what i want to do with my future.
well,with my dreadful results,i had to give up on my only love-BIO.
yes..so sad huh. instead,i've made a decision to study on FOOD.
yeap,i've chosen 5 courses on Food itself. they involve food tech,food science etc
and of all the local universities.i had no choice but to pick UMS which is the furthest.
but i don't really mind though and i'd love to accept the offer if they do place me in UMS as Sabah is my 2nd home. =)

on another note: DAVID ARCHULETA IS COMING TO TOWN!
woohooo.i'm so gona win some tix and hopefully some backstage passes =p
not really a huge fan but he is cute alrite.and his songs are niceee

will be back soon, i promise=)

1 comment:

applebear said...

i want to goooooooooooo..bring me along...hehehe..i want to see his cute face...could u? hey babe, i so miss u...dont be upset already k..since u already upset for so long, i know this is a big things for you. but u really did well. dont compared.i love you k...actually i did call u twice, but no luck. u went out..i feel like hearing your voice..hahaha..miss the time we hang out together...if u free, just ssm or call me ya...do miss u....friend forever.