Monday, April 6, 2009

help me decide!

i've been surfing this website for quite some time
i thought of getting a bag online instead of buying it from shops
i got this web from a friend of mine, most of the bags are both cheap and nice!
however,i cant decide which to buy. =.=
so,i need your help. give me suggestions!
i'd be so thankful for your help =)

1) i kinda like this the most. but i dont know which colour suits me more

blue/white or bronze?



2) this is quite similar to the 1st design.



3) this is something different from the two above. it's slightly bigger in size.
i like the white most



well? what do u think? i have to order before 9/4/2009 if i really do wana buy
help me =D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahah.a..
bronze is way too normal...
i guess arrr.
buy the blue one lah...

aiyaaa, from my words, u know who am i lar hor... :P