Tuesday, May 5, 2009

updating..

so if u're wondering how i look like now since i've mentioned bout getting a new hairstyle.
here u go,







frankly speaking.i dunno what was with me
but i was reli sad when i had my hair cut.
its a little too short and most of u know tht i sucked at speaking cantonese
so the story was when i 1st got to the saloon,
a lady who spoke to me in chinese asked bout the kind of hairstyle i want
so i told her n she understood. n so the cutting process was gona proceed
but then! another guy came to me n asked me bout my hair
n he wanted to cut for me =.=
n worst thing is he spoke cantonese =(
so i was having a hard time trying 2 let him noe how i want my hairstyle to look like
result: dissapointing.
i said i wanted a fringe but he gave me a freaking short fringe which only makes me look FUGLY
arghhhh
however,as days go by.im starting to love my hair more!
hahaha
unbelievable huh..plus,i think this is so far the best haircut tht i've ever had =D

note to self: never trust ur instinct =)

2 comments:

Jason Lee said...

okay !!
First of all..
Would like to comment that 3 pics..

1st-A mature looking girl..macam nak pergi kerja jer...hah..

2nd-Real funny one..someone tickles you when taking pic issit ? hahahaha..cute niaa !

3rd-hmmm...i dont know you like it or not, its a typical cam whore session !

applebear said...

dear..actually i quite like ur new hair look...heheh...make u look sweet and adorable. really....true 1..^^