Monday, September 28, 2009

back to school



i am back to school alright..well not really cause i dont actually have classes till wednesday. u must be wondering then why the hell i came back to uni on sunday when i could've come back on wednesday instead.i made this decision to come back this soon just so i can finish all of my assignments which are due within this 2 weeks. most of them are group assignments due this friday.GAHHH i actually woke up at 1pm this afternoon.OMIGOSH. this is really not good.had a light brunch and started with my work. well,the assignments that's left are only Tennis, Math and stupid pointless Moral assignment. i can never understand why are we spending time on the Moral assessments. seriously, i get so annoyed each and everytime i rush my ass off to finish up the summaries and comments. i'd prefer the moral lessons back in secondary school although all we did were memorizing moral values.HAHA. thinking back those days..life was so much easier. =/



watched Tsunami,the recent Korean movie. i'd give a rating of 6/10. there were some touching parts where i was holding back my tears.i did cried in a few scenes.AWW.. but there were some parts which got me laughing coz it was really silly. and the effects were so-so.u can really tell the difference between a korean movie and a movie made in Hollywood.seriously,thr's a BIG diff. but overall,not bad;)

pictures taken today:

with berber

yvonne!

siew lee=)

had some serious conversation with bee juz now.we were discussing bout my sabah trip during Chinese New Year next year..see,i was supposed to be in Sabah for the whole week of my holiday.but it's more likely that Bee will not be joining me this time as he's not too sure bout his holiday and he might have work to do by tht time.Everyone's busy except me huh.=( Well,we've talked long enough and come to a conclusion that i cut short on my Sabah trip.it's the best solution.however i still needa talk 2 mum bout this tmr. hopefully it'll work.




it's 2.13am now and i think i needa head to bed now. i noticed my eyebags are becoming worse.ARGHH.




nitenite everyone;)




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha eyebag..
dun put pressure on your eye so much laaa, that's ur biggest assets of Tan Shirley k hahaha...

shirley T said...

=.=
cant do anything la.my eyebags cant be removed d..TT

shirley T said...

=.=
cant do anything la.my eyebags cant be removed d..TT

Jason Lee said...

hmmm, starting to get clever huhh..know that its me liao...haha !

waa tennis assignment..no wonder u girls play tennis lar...
so, u have to write ur experience about tennis?
i got a point ! :D
tennis players can hit the ball harder with high pitched shouts...like maria sharapova's one...check out at utube :P