Wednesday, January 6, 2010

still breathing

Helo guys
as u all know,i'm back in Johore.
i cried so hard 2 nights before my departure.
i just cant believe that my holiday's coming to an end
and i had to leave home to the dreadful place =(
for once,i learnt that family really means alot me.
it's all coming back to the usual routine now
i'm eating on my own and i'm washing my own clothes.
i cant help but to feel home sick the minute i arrived back at hostel.
i felt so empty,i just couldnt get used to being alone and away from home again
i watched as my parents leave after dropping me off at the hostel.
i was holding back my tears that very second. =(
i so wanted to run back home,back to where i belong.
well,the nightmares are over now.
i got over the emptiness.
feeling better now =)
i still miss home so much but i know i can get through this.
just few more weeks and i'll be back home for CNY.
wheeee <3
till then,i'll be back with more updates

xoxo

1 comment:

applebear said...

wheeee....hahahah...should call u whee whee girl the next time i see you...wheee...hahahaha...just kidding...i prefer silly girl..hahaha.....i also miss u dear...hmmm....i have been missing you guys so much after you guys left one by one...hmm...anyway...have some distances is good though...so that i can have time missing you..hahaha...keep appear in my mind, and looking forward to the date you guys come back...plan for every outing when you come back...hehehe....hahahaha....i am so excited now...hehehe....so want to hug u dear...hehehe....miss u.....waiting for you to come back...and sah poh with u....^^ stay tough...