Friday, November 26, 2010

21st birthday wishlist

u must be thinking why am i doing here when i'm still having my finals.
anyways, i'm having a 5 days break!
yeap,and im heading to Cameron tmr with my family! yay,finally a getaway.
i plan to bring along my books there actually since thrs nothing much to do thr anyway.
haha.so my plan is to stay in and study there since the weather is so cooling and d surrounding is so peaceful.lalalala!
im gona munch on STRAWBERRIES! roarrr :P
anyways,back to my 21st bday wishlist..
since most of my friends have been asking me wat i want for my bday.
i dont feel right telling them straight what i want cause it's kinda like demanding or requesting for your present.soo i'd decided to post up an entry about some of the things i want to have this year =)

1) LOMO camera
yeappp! i recently fell in love with lomography when i was browsing thru pics of a fren of mine.yeap,im a stalker always.but really,i fell in love instantly..seriously the pics quality are so awesome.as good as those taken by DSLR.dont believe me? check this pic out.


told ya,the pic quality is really good.i especially love the old school theme.damn got feel.haha
anyways,these are the models that i aim for. i promise myself to buy any of em as soon as i get my pay! its sorta like a present for myself =D

2) sneakers
I've been eying on a few brands.Converse is one of em and Vans is also a good choice of sneakers brand.


Converse is like the new pink or new black or watever u call it. so nice to go with anything.be it shorts, jeans or skirts. definitely a must have!

3) DSLR
lolz.i know this is one hell of a present for myself cuz seriously i am out of cash at the moment.dont think i can save that amount of money in this short period of time.but still,i'd reli wana own a freaking DSLR! oh well..

i think tht's probably most of the things that i want now.cant think of anything else.
i'll post up another proper post when i think of it.
sory for the rojakness. i am actually running out of time =/

sooo till then,STAY TUNED =D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://krisiwebster.blogspot.com/
check this out,