Tuesday, November 13, 2007

FREEDOM





finally..of 9yrs in blue uniform..i am tired of everythin..n i am thankful for i was given d chance to let go of everything i once hold on to..it's rather sad..i wont deny it..think bout it,9yrs of memories..9yrs of agony..9yrs of watching over ppl's mistakes n to point them out..n 9yrs of service to sch..9yrs of hardwork..i cant carry on anymore..

my deepest apology to all of my colleagues..especially CK..i noe u might not be too happy bout tis decision of mine..but i am sorry..i noe i shud've stayed n give u a hand..dont worry,i'll always be thr 4 u whenever u need me..i am sincere..anything,juz call on me..i wil try my best 2 sort it out even if i'm all out of right 2 comment on anything regarding prefectorial board.but hey,i'm stil ur ex-colleague=)

for Lex(i noe u wudnt want me to write ur name hr),keep holding on.i noe u're as fed up as i am but i noe deeply tht u're not as demotivated as i am..the whole job might suck big time but take it as a whole new experience.after all,i;ve had enuff of it.2yrs of holding d post is enuff 4 me already.i juz want to be a normal n happy pre-U student.hope u'll understand,im sure u will=)best of luck n rmb,im stil ur listener n im willing 2 hear all of ur craps..AND,i will crap wif u=D


as for the form4s,i'm sure gona miss u guys..all of u hv ur own abilities n qualities..figure it out n u all will shine=)gambateh neh^^


for the 1st time in my life,i feel gay=D real gay!!xD i am able to breathe again n this is the kind of life tht i want to spend for my last year of secondary sch^^


signing out happily,
shirley ur ordinary fren

3 comments:

Lex said...

Looks like you're really happy.
Enjoy your gayness.
And I hope it's contagious.

tyoriginal said...

=) Join the ex-prefects group.

The Pixie said...

OOPS!!

sori, din noticed dt u'd already link me up haha

Glad dt u're finally out of dt blue uniform, itz reali pure torture sumtimes to be wearin dt..but den, datz history nw =)