Saturday, November 10, 2007

persistence..

1st of all..my apology 2 my daily blog viewers..i've been lazy lately..out of d blogging mood..><
but hey im bac=) holiday's juz around the corner..yeahoo^^ n oh no TT..yeahoo coz i get 2 laze around in bed..thrs no need 2 wake up 6ish n then stay in sch for the next 7+hrs..zzzzz..but still..holiday's not all bout having fun n honeymoon-ing for lower sixers...TT..i hv no other excuse,i HV TO STUDY!!! like wat pn wong said,revise consistently..no pc..no tv..soon thr'll be no outing...no movie in cinema..worst of all,no dating=( nuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..i cant do tht..NO!
tiny called juz now..complaining how bored she is.s.oh well,her major STPM's on 19nov..9days 2 go..lol..i was laughing at her..HAHAHA..but then i start 2 think bout myself..i might be x100000000 crazier than she is..cmon,tiny aka d one wif d brain's act complaining 2 me how hard she's studying n how she felt like dying then??? wah...i seriously dunno how i wud survive 4 the next 10months til my major test comes in 2008 =.= hmm..we talked bout local uni..frankly speaking,i hv no idea y r most of d msian youth striving tht hard juz 2 get into our local uni..i mean helo,our stil n ever standing UM's out of d 200 ranking around d world lo..no class lar..compared 2 any uni oversea,they cud win us easily..no doubt..n it was then tht i got myself thinking wth im still stuck in form6 when i cud've went off 2 any colleges n study abroad..the thing's believe it or not,i dun hv tht much of M.O.N.E.Y..i hv a bro in college now n a sis in sec sch...if i were 2 go coll now,i'm being selfish then..im d 2nd child,i dun deserve all of my parent's income=) think of d bright side,i stil hv time 2 think of my future study since im in form6 now..n i am learning sumthing new every single day.although i failed most of my subs in tis term exam,but i noe..i didnt put in my best effort..thrs stil chances..i've learnt my lesson well.study comes 1st..i will work d hell out of me..i promise! coming exam i will not fail any sub anymore!!! =D aza aza fighting~(i miss Full Hse) xD

oh ya,Stardust rockss!! totally! its funny..out of my expectation..=) 30days of nite...it sucks..out of my expectation too..TT shud've listened 2 tsing yie..shud've juz bought d pirated dvd n watch it at home..atleast i cud stop d dvd anytime i want to coz d movie's juz not tht nice at all..*sob
i wana watch Balls of Fury,Lions for Lambs,Shoot em up(TY's recommendation),Enchanted,Golden Compass,AVP2,National Treasure,Beowulf,Hitman!!
so many movies yet so little time..><

til then,
shirley wana watch movies!!

HMC PROM 07
b4 i 4got..lol..i wana blog bout HMC prom tht was held on 2nd of nov..
oh well,it was my 1st ever prom..i was excited really..n so,me+xin+yy got our 1st ever makeover..we got our hair n make up done by 'semi professional' =D rm35 for my hair n rm50 by Shiseido make up artist..aihz..half broke TT
but i muz say tht it worked on me la..i look 'diff' as in pretty la.LOL *perasan*
but again,d prom's not tht fun..not really my kind of prom..mayb i expected sth more..thr were per4mances by students n lecturers..DJ Prem from Fly Fm was d host of d event! woohoo..tell me bout it,he rox! =D anyways,i hv 2 rate it 6 on d scale of 10
hr's sum pics:


dark=.=


TADA~~ d 'diff' me =p


stucked in traffic,camwhoring in yy's car


wif xin on d stairs








me,xin.yy.val


im like d other sis of snow white =.=

4 comments:

tyoriginal said...

omg tht's so true. Stpm is in 1 yr. This time next yr, we'll be like LY, stressing over formulas and what nots. Grr. Not a good foresight before the hols. aiyaks.

phooifun said...

haiz,exam....u r rite...i also cant start study now otoe i noe i really had 2 do that...scared la...stil 1 year 2 go...really dun 1 2 waste my f6 life...

btw u look so nice in ur prom dress....spend RM85,worth it...ur prom dress oso very nice...^^

Anonymous said...

hmm...
paying that sum for that service...
i might say...
it worth as it was the first time ? first impression is very important !!! haha...

The Pixie said...

WOOT!
who's that hottieeeeee over there?
haha u reali do look nice gal..

btw i tink itz safe 2 link me up in ur blog nw..haha u cn put my link thr if u wan le XD

btw check out my latest post abt my BKK trip n take care ya~
muax!