Sunday, December 23, 2007

Back in line

i'm suprisingly happier now..

i dont really know why but my mood juz starts to be friend me=)

maybe its all bcuz of the 'time of the month' thingy that i'm all moody..

girls girls girls ><

anyhoo, i'm really excited bout d upcoming trip..

trip 2 both Manukan/Sapi Island and Kinabalu National Park!

wohoooooooo~~lol

plus i'm goin bac to KL in a week time! HAR HAR xD

i want my present from lebah! =p

and i miss my frens

and of coz, sch's starting real soon..grrr

hmmm..i'm so into Taylor Swift's "Teadrops on my guitar"..sad sad song=(

oh yea,Leona Lewis's not bad too..winner from X-Factor..great vocal

btw,i finished the whole 'P.S I Love U' book..total of 500+ pages

been staying up late almost every nite..tht book reli rocks!

i guess thts all for 2day.tis is realy a random post..haha

i juz ran out of topics 2 crap bout =D

p/s: Muse's "TIme is running out" kick ass! xD


TATA,
shirley

4 comments:

yinxian said...

i love that book sooooooo much!!!!
my tears dropped uncontrollably from the starting of the story til the end of it
damn touching!!
poor molly...
T_T

Anonymous said...

Did I read "staying up late"?
And since when you're a fan of Muse?

shirley T said...

yea..its really touching..i almost cried in certain parts of the book =(

YESH,staying up late..but i was reading a book..not goin out yum cha or gaming =p n i juz love tht particular Muse song..xD

Anonymous said...

haha...almost cried means havent cry yet la ? hahaha.

wooohoooo, at sabah i guess u dun hav games or tea to drink wif rite ?
so, how`s there ? bored all time huh ?
what muse songs ?!? must send to me !

anonymous one !!