Monday, December 31, 2007

last day of 2007

finally,

its the last day of year 2007

tis yr has been one of the most exciting year so far.......

->lets c,beginning of the year..i worked thru my 2nd job of my life for 2 months

->then i received my spm result which im quite satisfied wif

->next,i made d decision to do d ever-hardcore route--STPM

->not 2 be missed out,i got my driving licence!=)

->and of course,i did myself a favour by starting myself a relationship with someone i truly love..hehe

->oh yea! our sch choir got 5th in an intersch competition n i was part of it ^^

->i was grateful to be given d Timbalan Ketua post for Prefectorial Board

->however,i was thankful to have resigned d post as i knew that i cant get thru my 2008 holding on to tht post.

->Winley won Sentosa Idol(group category)

->done something really stupid n humiliating

->traveled to the land of the rising sun=japan

->made interesting new frens..d saujanians especially

thts basically wat i've been thru tis year

i guess my new year resolution's none other than to strive hard for stpm,be a good

girlfren,daughter n also buddy

p/s:i've got lots 2 blog bout for my sabah trip.il tel all bout it when im bac in kl

till then,Happy New Year everyone!

-shirley-

2 comments:

phooifun said...

muacksSssss....haha,last kiss 4 u in 2007...aiya,can't wait 2 c ur blog bout ur sabah trip...kiki..

~say cheese~^^

tyoriginal said...

woman womannnn!
2007 was a blast and 2008 will be a bigger blast wahahaha!