Saturday, March 15, 2008

7 仔

muackss


the 'whee~look at me,im cute' look


the 'i'm sad,hug me' look

i'm kinda emo this few days.
i bought 7仔 back from pasar mlm on thursday nite.
thanks to her,i'm feeling alot happier=)
just a look at her makes me wana smile.hehe

mum's getting a knee surgery and i'm worried
though it seems nothing biggie to her
sigh =(
a friend of mine lost his father this morning
he was a cancer patient before
my deepest condolence

current listening to: RyanDan's "Like the Sun"

nice lyrics:
God put us here on this carnival ride, we close our eyes never knowing where it'll take us next, Babies are born, and at the same time someone's taken at last breath.



emo-ing,
shirley

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How you noe he said hug me? i saig hug me u oso din bother TT