Wednesday, March 19, 2008

i need a miracle


i 'm traveling to nowhere
i can't explain why it's not enough
all of the hard work that I've put in
it all seem to be not enough
why am i still failing my chemistry
not just that,
my PA paper
my karangan was like shit
and yet my paper 1 was even suckier
be it I have a low IQ or I was careless
i can't find a reason why i screwed up my penyelesaian masalah part
Cmon lah,i'm not that bad am i? =(
MUET paper was another failure
i didnt know my English was not that good
i mean wth?!
i could've scored 30+ for reading comprehension la weih
T.T
please,help me.
i don't wana ever jump into a river
even if i do fail my chemistry

Alright,it's time to patch things up
i'm gona work the hell out to fix it all
gosh,can i call FlyFM-Fix it to seek help?
LOL
dumb idea,i'll have to pass that
so neway,pray for me/with me
cause i've made a promise to myself
in the coming exam,i shall not shed a tear over my sucky result
cause i'm gona
atleast
PASS MY CHEMISTRY

and
SCORE for others


currently listening to: Jordin Sparks feat Chris Brown- "No Air"
*great song,must try*

2 comments:

Lex said...

You'll be fine.
Too pressuring will cause problems.
Too slacking will also not work.
Find the right rhythm and you'll see where you're going.

P.s. Technically, I'm in no place to talk since I have my own hands full of ****.

shirley T said...

hehe
thx alot..means alot 2 me
i wish u the same.good luck my fren=)