Monday, July 14, 2008

10 days later..

10 days later..im feeling unwell
i'm really worried
about my life and my studies
y am i such a lazy bum?
when everyone seems to be studying like hell at this very crucial moment,
i'm procrastinating,wasting my time away daydreaming
when i cud've studies for the weekend from sunrise til sunset..i did not
i was barely in the mood to read up BIO notes and to work on my sucky physical chem
can someone plz juz motivate me? i seriously am in need of help =(
is it so hard to do what we want?
n why do human beings get bored easily doing the same old thing and they start to lose the interest and crave for others instead?
i'm sure after stpm when i'm busy working while waiting for the results,i'll surely miss how i studied like a mad person for this 1 and a half year..
but right now,i just feel like doing anything but studying ><
and i dont know wth is wrong with me..plz juz let me noe if im being a total control freak=(

help help help T.T

p.s: i am really worried about Music Club's per4mance on Hari Pameran


sometimes,i wished i didnt exist

1 comment:

Lien Yiny said...

opportunities don't come twice. Suffer first, u have more than half a year to enjoy after your battle. study! dont end up like me!