Friday, July 4, 2008

i am not an animal killer

dear readers,
be hold..
u might not wana read this
..........





two lovely rats trapped in the cage


may they rest in peace


oh no,dont think so.the suffer begins


skin slit off T.T

naked rat ><

ewwwww


floating in formalin

few rats

lotsa rats *mine's the one wif the orange stomach=)

me wif the rat

tadaa~


PARTNERS IN CRIME:

me and chih

lai mun n steph


sophie n michelle

so,thats basically what bio students were doing last monday.
it was really fun=)

here's sum of the gifts i got from my frens:

from kah mun who's leaving to Canada this sunday

from redang

from bee=)

from paris by chih



last but not least,
a pic of me wif one of my besties.Xin



gotta run,
buhbye!

17weeks more T.T

1 comment:

Lex said...

You MURDERER!

Sorry, just couldn't resist.