Tuesday, December 2, 2008

HAPPYDECEMBER!

wahahaha
final paper's on tmr!
after 3.45pm,i'll be freeeeee
call me anytime u want..
ask me out anytime u want
n see me online anytime u want =)
right,i'm heading to the saloon this friday.
i hv to go latest by friday coz i'm going Port Dickson next fri! =D
so i hv to get my hair done asap as i'm not allowed 2 wash my hair after re-bonding for like a week?
*yuck*
as smelly as it seems,im stil gona do it.

okay..i hv a few styles in mind.
one of them is this.but i dont hv sharp face like Paris. =/




or Rihanna's


or Miss Victoria Beckham's?





ppl,plz..i need motivation.its the final paper and im taking it as if i've finished STPM
T.T

btw, the new morning crew JJ and Ean.
Ean's good.but i miss Rudy.whr's he gone to?

okok..thts all.
wait for meee.i'll be back tmr okay *winks*


lalallalalallalalalallaa
damn retard.=.=

No comments: