Wednesday, December 3, 2008

so done and over with!


today marks the end of stpm
well,i'm drop-dead thrilled now.
can u believe it?
its OVER!
i can say byebye to my orange PA text.haha
i'm dead tired now.needa sleep.
and i hv a list of things to do! woohoo
but im telling u,the 1st thing on the list is to clean my toilet=.=
ask my bro la.keep urging me to clean
aihz..i've been delaying it for few days. having exam ma.
whr got mood clean toilet bowl oh i ask u
T.T
so i guess every1's probably gone celebrating this joyful moment.
and i'll be staying in,cleaning my toilet bowl =(
plus i hv to wait for bee..he stil hv one paper left tmr.
so i'd better be cleaning lady now

whoa.i hv soooo much to do now tht i'm free
1st thing 1st,i wana sing K!
hell yea~
and i wana shop till i drop!!
and i wana go watch twilight
read up Gossip gals
go for hair-do
and i wana watch those korean and taiwanese drama
tht i've missed for the past few months.

and the list goes on
.
.
.
.
.


alright,gotta go clean toilet now =/

till then,stay tuned
and also,good luck to all Physics students! -o

xoxo

1 comment:

Lex said...

Finally.
Freedom!

Nice way to kick off the celebration.
I'm not any better myself since the first thing that my mom made me do is fix that musical coin collector.

Anyway,
P.s. I am in no way a qualified mechanic.