Saturday, June 27, 2009

goodbye, KL

All these years i have been wondering how would it be like to be able to leave home
and to stay somewhere all on my own
well,tomorrow is the day.
in less than 7 hours or so,i'll be leaving to Johore
to start a whole new life as a University student
i'll be staying at the Uni's hostel which i'm really worried now
i cannot imagine what kind of room mate i will have
well,in any case i think i have to handle things calmly

there are soo many things that i have yet to do
so many places that i have yet to visit in KL before i leave
the thing is,the time left is just too short
the time when i made up my mind and decided to accept the offer
it was already Monday. and the registration day is on Sunday
imagine having only 5 days to buy and pack everything needed when i'm there
not only that,to have only 5 days to get myself mentally prepared for the challenges that i'll be facing soon in my road ahead
however,i told myself to stay strong no matter what
i noe my friends and family r always there to support me
i'm more than grateful to your support

i'm gona miss everything here.
especially the time spent with my loved ones.
i noe i'll missing my bee very very much
though we wont be in the same uni
but i'm more than grateful cause we will be in the same state
and it only takes 1 hour drive from my uni to his
i'm gonna miss my mum's cooking! =(
sooo much to miss when i'm away
my besties:

applebear


tiny yiny


eileen

sadly yung yung was away in Aussie =(

here are some pics that i have yet to upload:

at sky bar celebrating jennyu's bday



and lastly,at jenn yu's hse




i'll still update my blog every once in a while when i'm in Johore
so dont give up on my blog yet!
hehe
stay tuned =)

xoxo,
shirley

1 comment:

applebear said...

sah poh, please take good k of urself there.i am so miss uuuuu.....love u..muacks..