Monday, July 6, 2009

life in Johore

helo guys~
i'm currently on9ing frm my uni's library
apparently there are computers whr students can use for free
my laptop's not here with me yet
i will receive it by this sunday=)
and by tht time,my family will come all the way from KL to visit me!
well,my uni's not as bad as expected actually
orientation week was like hell
i had so many sleepless nights and uneven meals
it was terrible
but luckily i've made it thru
my 1st class started 2day
but too bad my lecturer did not even came 2 class
and my roomies are all good pals
i had so much fun and laughter with them already after knowing them for only 7 days!
imagine the days ahead.LOL i'm sure i'll get used to my uni life easier with them here =)
but of coz i wont 4get my lovely babes who r in KL n sabah
i miss u guys so much!
take good care of urselves ya
till then,will update more when i get my laptop

ciaooo

2 comments:

applebear said...

hey dear..i am so glad that u make it through..before this, i am so worried about you but i know u can do it...and now u showed me that u can do it...yeah....anyway take k always..miss u so much..love ya...keep in touch..

Aqriusyiny said...

glad that things are going well for you. take good care honey. I'm sure to miss you too! we'll meet up soon alright. hugss.