Friday, August 7, 2009

boring weekend

well,this is the first weekend i'm staying in hostel ever since i came here
for the past few weekends,i've been travelling back home to KL and last week i was away in Malacca =)
so i woke up pretty late this morning coz i slept in late last nite trying to finish my assignments
me and my housemates decided to stop by our uni's pesta konvo coz we've never been to any of these events
and we juz found out thrs this Konsert RTM tmr nite,Dato Siti Nurhaliza will be per4ming!
yes,the wifey of Datuk K is coming to my uni!
but i'm not sure if we're going coz we dont hv transport from my hostel to the main campus
=/

and thrs this concert i'm dying to go.
the MTV WORLD STAGE
i knew the All American Rejects is coming
but i juz found out few days ago that Boys Like Girls is coming too!
omg.i sooo wana go i tel u
those 2 bands are my fav bands for all time
plz plz,any1 with extra tix.spare me one =)
i'd be delighted 2 belanja u anything;)

alrite,its time to revise my management and accounting
i have test and quiz next week.=(

No comments: