Friday, August 14, 2009

i've got a new phone!

so after 2 weeks of living with my other Nokia phone.
the one without camera,colour and mp3 player.
i finally got myself a brand new slim handphone
it's the sony ericsson w890i
as u can see from the pictures,
it's really slim.
this is the side and the back view


and this is the front.
i actually had few choices of handphone before actually buying this
there was w595,c510 and the latest w508 but none of them was w890i
when i got to the shop,the guy intro me w890
he said w595's a slide phone and over some time,i might have some trouble with the slide thingy
u noe,we're so used 2 sliding it everytime we wana make a call or send msgs that the upper cover may lose its flexibility.
ahhhh,i'm not really good in explaining phone features.
im a noob u see when it comes to handphones.
well,wats important is i'm happy with my new phone
it's slick n stylish and most of all,it has a 3.2mp camera! =D

i have so many things to do this 1 week holiday
i needa get my prom dress,meet up with my frens,do my revision
tests in less than 2 weeks time!
and also get a new haircut..AGAIN
i'm kinda happy with my current hairstyle
but i'd prefer it to be shorter
just like the girl in the photo below( i stealed this photo from SuetLi's blog) hope she dont mind
second from the left,nice kan?


saya mau!! TT

btw,MTV WORLD STAGE is happening tomorrow! =D
i'm gona have a blastful evening rocking out with AAR,HOOBASTANK and BLG!

No comments: