Sunday, May 16, 2010

Happy Sunday

so i woke up feeling angry today
here's why..i was supposed 2 fetch granny around 12pm today
but my bro was going out at 1pm
so i'd reckon that he can give my granny a lift since they're on the same route.
well,end up i have to drive all the way to OUG to send my granny
its not tht i hate sending my grannybut helo, cant my bro at least send her off since it's on the way?=.=i was kinda pissed that i sped again.i dont know why but i always let me emotions control me when im driving
when i start to be angry,i'll drive faster. swt
damn unhealthy i know.=(anyway,i came back,did some chores and had a long nap.
damn long ok.4 hours.=.=it was so effing hot tht i was feeling dizzy.
was supposed 2 wake up at 4 to join chokang for badminton at 5pm
but i told him i couldnt make it.
so sory but i was feeling lazy tht time.
so i woke up at 6pm,water the plants.got ready and headed 2 Sunway Pyramid with sis for dinner.
had dinner at Fullhouse

the cute menu ;)


love their deco so much!





outfit of the day ;)


camwhored in my fav shop-Cotton On


me likey this chio sunnies;)


bought this-The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks

i am so gona start working soon.
kinda broke now and my shopping mode is so on.T.T
i just cant stop buying stuff.
parents are coming back tmr.cant wait.
been eating out for the whole week now.damn sien ok.
btw! most of my final results are out.

Statistics-A
Japanese-A
Application of Computer-A
Economics-A-
MIS-B+

still yet to come out is Marketing.
hope my cgpa is as good as last sem's.
till then,adiossss

3 comments:

Jason Lee said...

then wish you having better cgpa this sem and speak japanese with me in future!!

yung ^^ OCEAN said...

ooi~~tan shirley~~janganlah so show off!! LOL guess wat i am v lien yiny experiencing international journey!

Aqriusyiny said...

woman u should come see this woman's house wei. super geng! lol. fast fast come aussie visit her! adui... japanese A konon!!