Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Holidayzzzz

hey guys
sory for the lack of updates
holiday has been OK for me.
it was supposed 2 be fun and exciting
but i duno..with bee away.he's having short sem btw
all i do everyday is staying in,watching HIMYM and doing nth much.

oh and mum's away too. =(
granny was admitted into the emergency room on Monday night.
Mum got so worried tht she flew back to Sabah on Tuesday morning.
so i had to take on the responsilibity. take over all my mum's job
tht includes sending my sis to sch early in the morning and fetching her back from sch in the afternoon,cleaning the house,washing the clothes,etc..
all of the work tht u can imagine as a housewife does daily is what i had to do basically.
anyway,all tht im hoping now is that my granny gets better and my mum to come back
its different with mum away from home =(

celebrated HuiXin babe 21st yday night at Sanook Restaurant,Kelana Jaya.
finally a night out with the bunch.
hung out and chit-chatted along. it was reli nice.
we dropped by at Sunway Pyramid to have a drink after dinner.
chilled at Republic bar.
pictures are with Yiny,Jxi and Jiayu.
as usual,we camwhored like alot.LOL

thts basically the updates..
not really in the mood these days.
bear with me okay.

p.s: I NEED JOB!

No comments: