Tuesday, January 1, 2008

sabah trip

shout out:Happy New Year!!

whoa..i've got too many 2 blog bout...il upload more pics 2 go along my stories=)
ok,so hr it goes
basically,the 1st stop of d trip: Tanjung Aru beach
its juz 15mins drive from my granny's hse..we dont get tht in KL.d nearest beach 2 us hr is d dirty old Port Klang =.=




d sunset was amusing


next:bday celebration
so basically thrs 5 dec babies in our family..my granny,both cousins Mag n Esh,my dad plus me.but dad wasnt in KK yet so we celebrated without him.Esh invited 20+ of his frens== n i have none of my frens thr..=( talking bout d presents tht he received tht nite..wah..i almost sob when i saw them..LOADS of presents weih..ish!


stupid esh wif his presents


dec babies


sisters wif mummy


i juz love her so much

and then:Mamutik Island
tis is one of d 5 islands of Tunku Abdul Rahman national park.d island was a perfect getaway as d sand was soft n d sea was clear wif loads of fishes n corals.i enjoyed snorkelling n sunbathing thr.









later on:Mt Kinabalu
tis is one of d destination tht we wudnt miss visiting every time we're bac in sabah.
as u all noe,Mt Kinabalu's d highest in South East Asia..its our very own 'Everest'.d view was reli nice n we stayed overnite thr in one of d chalets.


5ish in d morning






org giler

d other day dad decided to visit d Kundasang War Memorial..however,i was too bz taking pics 2 take note of d history thr >< so dont ask me wat d memorial was bout..hehe


posers


dont even ask wat we were trying 2 do wif d flag pole



flowerss


LOL..notice d sign? its ok if u got fined coz ul be getting a TV anyway xD
how dumb



even grass speaks

final stop:The Mogindol& extended family gathering
tis is the only party whr all of d family related 2 Mogindol r present.My grandma's one of d Mogindols so eventually i attended tis party.N of coz,i was awarded 100bux for my Spm achievement=)





those were d highlights of my 19days trip.i hv 2 say tht i miss it..reli..had lotsa fun thr.i miss my cousins,aunties,uncles,granny...oh well,im glad tht i tagged along wif my family.=)


thts all for now,
shirley

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

u look real nice =)

yinxian said...

u seemed 2 b enjoying urself alot
u look beautiful =)

ps, i just realised de girl in 'Ps, i love you' is HOLLY not molly~~ haha

shirley T said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
shirley T said...

hey.thx u guys=)
i reli did enjoyed myself.hehe
anyways,its ok bout d name la..u juz mistaken it..hehe