Sunday, July 19, 2009

i miss my frens =(

its been almost 4 weeks now since i've been here.
i'm getting used to the life here.
every morning,i'll wake up at 6am. bath n take the bus to main campus
my class normally starts at 8 except for thurs which starts at 9
n most of the days wil have classes only till 1pm
and so after class,i'll take my lunch in kafeteria with my house mates
then we'll take the bus again back to our hostel
we stil have plenty of time
so normally we will rest,surf the net which is quite impossible in my hostel
the wireless connection is just too sucky!
i'm getting fed up with it..grrr
i normally take a short nap after that
wake up,bath,wash my clothes and go for dinner
and after dinner would be revision time
so thts basically my daily schedule.
hehe
so dun worry,i'm doing fine here.
i've learnt to be independent here.i'm doing everything on my own
everyday i face the problem of where to get my meals and the stupid wireless connection.

the course i'm taking is not bad actually
but i reli hate accounting.
which is why i dont have basics in tht subject coz i did not took accounts for SPM.
i dont get the whole debit kredit thingy!
the subjects i'm taking for this sem is
Principles of Management,Principles of Accounting,Technology Management,Mathematics for Management and Morale Studies.
of all the subjects,the only one i'm familiar is Math as it's all continuition of Form6 Math T
seriously,i had not even once come across anything to do with business.TT
which is why i'm kinda struggling now
i am doing extra revision everyday coz i reli wana get above 3.7 for my CPA!

anyways,i'll update more k
take care peeps

2 comments:

applebear said...

hey dear, dont worry...it will fine for u...i actually having the same problem like u during my second semester. i had to take this subject, quantitative method, which is all statistic and MATH..omg...u still remember how suck i did during my form 4 and 5 for add math right? yet, i really try my hard to learn, and actually this subject was not as worst as i think. and disbelievingly i love this subjects and i got B for that sub..which is very hard to get B for my degree u know..so since that i can do it, i am sure u can do much better than me. so dont worry...by the way, if u need any notes for moral studies, u can ask from me, mine is english version. so if u need, feeel free to let me know...hehe^^

Jason Lee said...

woah programmed lifestyle...
wake up bath eat bus class bus eat nap wash closthes...
woah..

accounting ?!?
i think u will be dealing with basics ritee ? so i think its okay...
my foundation also got take accounting ahahaa..