Sunday, July 12, 2009

I'm still standing =)























hey folks,


i'm back from KL.


well,i decided to take a short trip to go back home last thursday


1stly my roomies are all gona be away this weekend and 2ndly,my laptop has arrived


n i needa go back 2 take my lappie.LOL


luckily a senior of mine is going back 2 KL too.so i decided to tag along =)


reached home around 7pm. ahhh~ nothing feels like home than being at home


i miss home so much =(


took dinner and started playing with my lappie.


i went to bed early coz i wasnt feeling well tht time


i was halfway sleeping when my phone started ringing at 2 in the morning


guess wat,it was Bee calling me


he kept asking me to call his house coz he cant seem 2 reach his family


i was reli blur tht time.so i called without thinking anything


APPARENTLY,he's at home! in KL!


gosh..it was all a surprise. he came home without telling me!


i was reli happy of course.hehe


so the next day,we hung out.


he went for his haircut,i helped him to pack some of his stuff,i went to buy somethings,


and we went for ICE AGE 3 at nite=)


it was reli funny! worth watching ^^






here are some pictures:




roomies=)










with my roomie in lecture hall




oh well,im sory bout the untidiness of this post
but im reli tired now
i have class at 8 tmr.
NITENITE

to be continued=)

2 comments:

Jason Lee said...

woahhhhhhhhh...
ICE AGE 3 really that fun meh ?
ahh, since i got a free movie ticket, i might watch it lol...

so... happy l4d-ing ... !

tyoriginal said...

so nice can go back kl TT and how come u and ur roomates pakai baju sama all the time one?? O_O uniform kah?