Monday, August 13, 2007

sunday+monday

my oh my..lets talk bout sunday..was out all day wif ma frens..
went Asia Cafe for breakfast..hmm..frankly,i dont think thrs anything so special bout tht place..its juz a nice environment foodcourt..n the best's tht its next2 taylors,inti,metropolitan..etc..
n next spot:sunway pyramid
best part of the day! sang wif all my heart..released my stress n felt real guud! =)
met up wif li fang,jxi,tmc,JY^2,CK,yy n hx..had lotsa fun..keke..too bad..sy cant make it..i miss her><"


LOL..dont cover ur face la YY=p


wif Li Fang=) gonna miss her..


3+3



wif 2 darls..one's missing..keke


hr comes monday...
OMG..had one of the worst day..totally! i was way more nervous than i'd expected..lol..
i was like..totally went blur n almost blank..i noe i didnt do well enuff..i juz noe tht..juz hv 2 say,sorry..tht was the 1st time i went on stage..n not juz 2 sing(i would've enjoyed)..i hv 2 be the commander of the assembly.* JUZ SHOOT ME* grrr
i wasnt tht sad till sum1 told me he would've graded me a "C"for my performance..but he was right bout sth--"u're the timbalan ketua wor..not juz ketua blok ler"=="
wth..i was tht bad huh?! aihz..sad sad..TT

song of the day: 'Dont cry' by The Cross..real cool korean band=)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As a Timbalan Ketua... u did a good job... but u can improve ur performance. It's ok.. don't scold urself.