Thursday, August 23, 2007

voiceless..TT

sad case..i woke up 2day n find myself being VOICELESS..gosh..i cant speak clearly 4 the rest of the day..ppl find it hard 2 understand wat i was trying 2 say><" i juz dont understand..wats wrong? i mean my fever's gone..so as my flu..then wats wif my throat? grr..cant u let me speak? its really hard..i kept whispering while my hands were moving..LOL it was rather funny actually..n sum1 actually asked if i sang 2 much..SWT i find myself being attracted 2 AURORAs..its amazing how those source of lights can be that beautiful..






real nice=)

11 comments:

Lex said...

"sum1 actually asked if i sang 2 much.." - I actually want to ask this question.

"AURORAs..its amazing how those source of lights can be that beautiful.." - Agreed. Why not you treat everyone to a trip to see these lights for real?

shirley T said...

hahaha
very funny..i'm not tht rich FYI..
speaking of tht trip..i so wana go!
my frens mentioned..sumwhr in norway..those northern countries..they do hv these trips..aww=(

Anonymous said...

I also want to go....

shirley T said...

swttttt
cannot go la u

Anonymous said...

that anonymous wasnt me..

now this anonymous is the real of me !!! ur frend ahhh !!! remember ? LOL..call me 2nd anonymous...

yeah northern countries got ah...u wan go see ah ?
lets go la...u go and c alone la ...LOL !!!! did i managed to make u laugh ?

shirley T said...

errrr
not really..
it's rather a cold joke..zzzz

Anonymous said...

apologized lorhh...
i bet u will laugh like a wild boar if u are not voiceless today...HAHAHA...

shirley T said...

yea rite..so i'm voiceless
but i tel ya,even if i hv the loudest voice..i wouldnt be laughing at ur joke juz now=p

Anonymous said...

SORRY lo then...
then dun wan comment aldi lo...
i leave ur blog lo...
:(

shirley T said...

wah..so heart broken huh
lol
was kidding actually..
dont leave..plz
i need visitors! =)
u're so a VIP 2 me la

Anonymous said...

WOW... so vip to you ? is there any internal meaning ah ?LOL...

okayokay then thanks for allowing me to be back at ur blog...
after all, i am ur 2ND ANONYMOUS...