Friday, August 24, 2007

confession..

i'm missing sumthing real n i need sum1 who really sees me..i've often wondered if love's juz an illusion..juz 2 get u through the loneliest days..i cant criticize it,i had no hesitations.my imagination juz stole me away..
Love's for a lifetime,not for a moment..so how could i possibly throw it away? i'm only human n nights grow colder with no one to love me that way..but yet i'm holding on to sumthing that i dont know why i tried..and now i'm itching for the tall grass and longing for the breeze..i need to step outside just to see if i can breathe..




i'm walking on a tightrope..i'm wrapped up in vines..i think i'll make it out but i need time,strike me down wif lightning,let me feel u in my veins coz i wana let u noe how much i feel your pain..your voice was the soundtrack of my summer,do you know u're unlike any other? u'll always be my thunder..your eyes r the brightest of all the colors..i dont wana ever love another..so bring on the rain,bring on the pain..
its just me,you n my medication..love's just a chemical reaction,synthetic sensation..we're all addicted to sumthing that takes away the pain..
before i run faraway,i need to take a holiday..maybe it's a fall from grace,i just gotta find a new place.
if i could have u back again,i'd reconsider..on the other hand it would be better to have a life without the constant indecision over..
i'm telling u that i would sail oceans,to get a glimpse of how u feel..

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

dun tell me that blog u write urself 1 wohh...
haha....

shirley T said...

i did wrote it myself..really
y?
i'm not tht gud enuff for you huh?

Anonymous said...

haha i dont mean that...
waow, great english there..
there are actually some words which i dont know...
and sorry to tell, i am too lazy to search in dictionary or even browsing thru internet..

nice write btw..
hmm, guess that ur blog is not that popular...
too serious aldi ur blog...full of perfect english...

must show ur true colour la...
write more kay ?
byezzzzzzzzz

shirley T said...

hey..u mind telling who r u?
plz=)

Anonymous said...

i am ur 2nd anonymous lohh...
dont really sounds like me meh ?

Lex said...

Who is 2nd anonymous anyway?

This post is way too serious and , if you don't mind, too emo.

shirley T said...

too emo huh? oh well..i was real down n those lines juz popped up in my head..=) suprise! xD

shirley T said...

btw,tht 2nd anonymous's sum1 we both know=) not a stranger

Anonymous said...

holy mamagomba,
THAT'S FREAKING COOL!!! the words! the rhymes! the EMOTION!!

i think i'm in love with you for the moment...wait,wait....okay, it's over now.

but seriously, it rocked! should put it in the school mag. i can help. kononnya, ketua english depart. of the editorial board. -wink, wink-

shirley T said...

woohoo! sharon a.k.a ketua eng dept,u actually loved it! wow..thx..tht meant alot=)

p.s:dont get in love wif me =P