Saturday, August 4, 2007

wHEE~

yay..hr's my 1st ever entry! its not tht i've never been a blogger..i used 2 blog in frenster..but i find it rather comfortable 2 blog hr..so hr i am...using a brand new account xD
hmm..2 start it off,bout my blog's name..'sugar secrets'..u might b curious,y on earth do i use tht..2 be frank,i dun even noe y..i was thinking hard of a name 4 my new blogspot..n this phrase suddenly pops up in my mind..=) funny~LOL
oh yea..speaking of my day..nth special actually..went kasturi in the morning..was supposed 2 attend KRS's meeting..but failed 2 coz i juz had 2 go 4 tuition..cant miss any of the class..well my class was actually on weekdays but i had 2 stay back 4 the music club's meeting as they're having the AGM..which is really really important..*i want a post thr*=p well,in the end,i was lucky,got the president post xD whee=) i'm glad! n so,wat really gets me was tht BIO class was canceled! TT='(
was real pissed off..went all the way 2 KL n they canceled the clas? wth! i ran all the way from the LRT station n yet i was late 4 PA class..grrr..was all sweaty><" n then i got the news of the day,Li Fang's leaving 2 UK next month! gosh,i realised tht i'm actually upset bout it..she's such a sweet gal..gona miss her lots..hoping 4 the best 4 her=) after all,she's the 1st among us 2 study abroad,u go gal! =D after tuition,went 4 extra piano lesson..theory exam's coming real real soon..16days 2 go..kinda nervous..think i'll b able 2 get thru it as i've been doin lots of exercises lately..it shud help me alot..oh ya,guess wat..i drove bro's car 2day! LOL..its manual..n my biggest fear! they juz get on me..its like i'm cursed..cant drive manual car..the engine will surely die off whenever i'm on the wheel..TT..but then,i've decided 2 face the fears 2day..drove d car alone..without any adult guidance.WAHAHA..n i got over it(minus the 2times engine went dead*xD ! cant blieve it..*i actually drove withough the 'P' sticker too!* n guess wat,thrs actually a patrol car behind me when i was stopping 4 the traffic light! LOL..was damn nervous..god knows if they'll stop me n check on my licence! i'll b so dead! haha..but then,i escaped! ^^ she's such a cutie:) main actress of 1 litre of tears

sisters posing wif sunglasses=p

ma baby..cute eh-oo


haha..tis pic makes me laugh..look at her face expression! xD

No comments: