Sunday, January 4, 2009

1st pay in 2009!

im officially 150 bux richer!
thanks to my aunt who introduced me to a survey group
all i did was answering questions on studying abroad for an hour or so.
it did involved group discussions. we were exchanging ideas and opinions.
of coz,the questions weren't as easy as ABCs. it's practical to some extent.
bee joined me.so there were 5 of us in a group including me n Bee.
it went smooth.but thrs a chinese gal in our group who doesnt speak much.
she's very much Chinese-based.but still,all of us got RM150 paid.
after the survey,me and bee went over to Mid Valley to kinda celebrate this event.
we went over to Zenmai Sushi and ordered as much as we can! lol.
its the best meal we ever had so far since we dont hv to worry bout our expenses. =)

btw.yday was JiaYu's 21st bday celebration. it was held at her house.
she invited most of her primary sch mates. and also secondary schmates
i met so much of my old frens. reminds me of the earlier days.
i stayed till quite late.way past my curfew.n i got scolded eventually.
i just dont get it.i'm not out doing something bad or illegal rite?
all i did was just hanging out at a fren's hse past midnight.
and plus i dont hv to drive home myself.i've got a guy to send me back.
my parents just cant understand me more. sometimes its so hard to just get out of the house and hv fun. i envy those of my frens who dont hv to rush back before midnight and go wherever they want to as long as they do report to their parents bout their whrabouts and take care of themselves well.
enough of the rants. i hv few pics to share.


yung yung



me,ning,chih and yx



mua babes.*hx wasnt thr =(



wif the pretty bday gal!



next post will be on Zenmai Sushi coz i dont hv my phone with me now and the pics are in thr.


byebye


1 comment:

applebear said...

yoh..so sad that i cant be there with you guys..really sorry about that..wow..the survey thingy sound good and fun to me..hehehe...anyway i am going back to college tomoro..hope to c u soon ya..miss u babe.