Thursday, January 22, 2009

ups and downs

alright,since school starts at 2.20pm today
i have spare time to tell u guys a story
a story of a Secondary School teacher.
On the first day of school, I was really nervous of course
i did not know what to expect in school.
so i reached there around 12.35pm and i went to see Ms Ng
she's the person in charge of basically everything
i got the time table and i was like WHAT?
i have to teach BM and PJK too?
however i then found out that those two periods are just relief
so i'm still taking Art and Moral only la
the 1st thing on my mind when i got the time table
i was trying to figure out what to teach the kids when i enter class
coz i have nothing in mind!
no one taught me how.and my 1st class will start in 20mins!
so in this 20mins,i went to see Pn Chin who's in charge of ART
and luckily she gave me some notes and a text book
and she said just followed exactly la
sigh, i was still damn nervous! i must tell u that i am really no good in art okay
so anyway,i told myself to stay calm and be spontaneous.
they are just form1 kids anyway,shudn't be that hard
when i got into the class.most of them are malays
they were like 'cikgu siapa ni' ,'cikgu ajar seni ke?','cikgu nama ape?'
KIDS....
so i introduces myself and started with the lesson.
the class went smoothly.i was kinda relieved. =)
it was then that i thought teaching wasn't so bad after all

for the last 2 periods,i entered a good class.1A11
apparently they have not started with anything
so i wrote some notes on the board and asked them to copy
that was then that i kinda embarrassed myself
i actually copied the notes from a sample Pn Chin gave me
i wrote 'PENSIL' instead of 'PENSEL' on the board
and one of the student asked me:'cikgu,pensil macam ini tulis meh?'
then i was like..Eiihh,something wrong kah?
u see,i kinda forgot most about BM already
and when he asked me i was seriously blank
so i told him to just copy
few mins later......another student asked me again
'cikgu,bukan pensel meh?'
at that point,i kinda realized that it was actually PENSEL!
hahahaha..so i erased it and wrote pensel.=.=
i was a total embarassement T.T

thts bout it
i have to go now,laugh all u want

No comments: