Thursday, January 15, 2009

revival

yaya,its about my JOB again.
i noe it kinda bores u to see me mumbling over and over again bout my jobs
but i have no choice but to spill it all out here =p
yes,i am trying to convince myself to be strong again
today,i woke up early,got ready
and i went out on a mission
a mission to get at least one interview
i went round walking here and there.
yes,i walked for like 90mins
trying to look for any 'VACANCY' signs along the shops
unfortunately,the result was NONE.
i was dead tired,damn thirsty and really hungry =(
however,i tried calling Great Eastern and yes!
they have vacancy.but the head wasnt in
so i filled up a form and they said they'll call me
i wasnt putting much hope in it.
i really cant afford another rejection no more
and then,when i got home,i ran thru the paper
and called up a Tuition Centre and a Leather Company
i was asking for General Clerk position
they asked me to go for an interview tomorrow.
so yea,there u go.
i hv two interviews tmr! better than nth eh?
oh ya,i have to thank all of you who've helped me with the jobs
especially Xin,u've been really helpful.
i can never be more grateful than this =)
wish me luck!


p.s: i learned from a SILLY mistake that is i will not tell ppl that i'm working on a temporary basis for the coming interviews. *winks

2 comments:

applebear said...

hey...no problem with that lar...you are my best friend, i sure will help u lar...hahahah after seeing ur blog always about job...hahahaha...blek...just jk...anyway all the best ya...^^

Jason Lee said...

hmmmm...
jobs are hard to find as usual...
but hard work pays off...