Friday, January 16, 2009

back again

thank god,
i saved my blog! =)
it's got a brand new look now.hehe
anyways,i did not went for the 1st interview today.
i decided to not go coz the place is too far for me.
i wont have a car to drive to work cause my mum will have to fetch my sis and all..
so she'll have to fetch me to and back from work.
OUG is just too far for me
about the 2nd interview.
it SUCKS alot.
i went to this tuition centre.and the interviewer was a gal.she's a year or two older than me
gosh,for 45mins she kept talking bout how good it is for me to study in S'pore
i mean WTH? i'm here to interview for a job as secretary here in your tuition centre
and there u are talking away about some study plan in which i dont think i'll ever consider
i wasted my time there listening to you counseling me!
so after that,i decided to drive around bdr puteri.
i called up every Law Firm tht i see and i asked if they have vacancies for general clerk
out of the 10 tht i called,about 8 said NO.
thr's only a few which took my number and said they'd call me if they need me.
i did went for a walk-in interview at a law firm
they went thru my resume and i told them tht i have no plan to further my study at the moment (lie lie la) hehe. they were suprised when they saw my SPM result cert.they were like.'your results are really good,its a waste for u to be a clerk here.' yada yada yada
i had to convince them that i really need this work.
but they said they'll ask around since the position that they are looking for is Conveyancing Clerk.
oh wel,tht sums up my day
btw,i freaking bought a BARBIE DOLL!
i'll blog bout it later.
gtg now!

2 comments:

applebear said...

huh..why u bought a barbie doll?
hahaha..little girl...blek

Jason Lee said...

great you are back !