Wednesday, January 9, 2008

sch starts

wookayy
its d final secondary yr..il b ending my 7 secondary yrs in 10months time
talking bout d beginning..everythin seems fine but not Pn Lim nor our classroom.
1st of all,Pn Lim was reli rude when she practically 'scolded' bee for not paying d sch fees..as a teacher,she shud b a lil more considerate when it comes 2 cases like tis.of coz he wil pay,but juz not on time.sigh..dun understand y..wil not elaborate more.

2ndly,our classroom..real sucky.too small la weih.40+ pupils stucked in a class wif only one aircond.plus,thrs only 1 horse power == AND the windows r all sealed.cant even open a single window.bloody hell.i'd rather hv a simple,non air conditioned classroom lo..having 2 pay for d air-cond,i dont think we're getting wat we're paying for anyway.SIGH~

sch starts,lots of things 2 catch up wif.blue hse,mr Teng's math,De-Tensione thingy...etc etc etc........guess im gona be bz all over again

new band alert:::: Faber Drive
real cool.nice song=)

kinda moody,
shirley

3 comments:

phooifun said...

yeah,work hard gal...always there 2 support u...gambateh tgtr

tyoriginal said...

I don't dig PnLim, like how I don't dig alarm clocks and taxis and motorcyclists. I feel like dirt when she's around - I don't like her la. -.-

Sure, she's the best PA teacher in Sentosa but it doesn't gives her the friggin right to insult our ex teacher and to push us down like that. -.-

As though our ideas are all useless and at the end of the day, everything she says is right, and everything we say is wrong. ugh. ugh.

And she doesn't has the right to humiliate students too. Feel sorry for your lou kong.

But there's nothing we can do but to tolerate her till STPM starts hohoho. And if I don't get an A for my PA, I'll just put her name in my "Shall never ever call" list. ahaha not like I call up any of my ex teachers T-T guilty sial.

The class is odd! I agree. And you are allowed to pinch PhooiFun whenever she slacks. Not like she will -.-"

*pinches Shirley for slacking*

HAPPY SCHOOLING AHAHAHA.

See you in the odd box tomorrow. :D

Anonymous said...

hmm.kinda makes me glad i'm here haha. all d best gal!