Sunday, January 20, 2008

TAGGED! by tsing =.=

-----------• × • A L L A B O U T M E • × •--------------

Name: Shirley
Single or taken:Taken by another human being
Gender: Female
Birthday: 15/12/1989
Sign: Sagittarius
Hair color: Black
Eye color: Brown
Height: not too sure.160cm+
Are you straight/bisexual/gay?: Straight, confirmed

-----------• × • F A S H I O N S T U F F • × •--------------

Where is your favorite place to shop for clothes?: PDI
Favorite designer?: no specific preference
What is your sexiest outfit?: bikini
What is your most comfortable outfit?: T-shirt and shorts
What do you usually wear?: Ts,shorts

--------------• × • S P E C I F I C S • × • -------------------

What kind of shampoo do you use?: special shampoo for straightened hair
What are you listening to right now: Bleeding Love by Leona Lewis
Who is the last person that called you?: Bee
How many buddies are online right now?: 11 nia

-------------• × • F A V O R I T E S • × •-----------------

Foods: Pan mee, kon lo mee,chic chop
Girls names: none
Boys names: Patrick Dempsey? lol
Subjects in school: fav sub in sch wud be math..so far =0
Animals: horse

----------------• × • H A V E Y O U E V E R • × •-------------

Given anyone a bath?: yes,my cousin
Smoked?: NOPE,never will
Bungee jumped?: No. But i so wana try!
Skinny dipped?: No.
Ever been in love?: Yes.
Made yourself cry to get out of trouble?: Nah..not tht i can remember
Pictured your crush naked?: No,im not tht insane
Actually seen your crush naked?: Hell no!
Cried when someone died?: Yes
Lied?: err..yes
Fallen for your best friend?: yes.
Rejected someone?: Yes.
Done something you regret?: I did

------------• × • C U R R E N T • × •---------------

Clothes: T-shirt and shorts
Music:You raise me up (Lena Park version)
Smell: i cant smell anythin.LOL
Desktop picture: Mt Kinabalu
Cd in player: None
DVD in player: None

----------------• × • L A S T P E R S O N • × •----------------------

You touched: Sis.was teaching her on add math
Hugged: Bee
You IMed: none
You yelled at: Mom..i was being rude.mind me ><
You kissed: bee

---------------• × • A R E Y O U • × •---------------------

Understanding: most of the time,yes
Open-minded: kinda
Arrogant: er..not really
Insecure: yea,i do feel it sumtimes
Random: hahaha..dont think so
Smart: okok lar.boleh tahan
Moody: u mean right now? i am kinda moody coz i juz cant seem 2 get the study mood!!!
Organized: quite
Healthy: i think i am
Shy: most of the time..especially when dealing wif strangers
Difficult: nah
Bored easily: haha..i can be
Obsessed: with cute rock dude? yes i am! xD
Sad: no im not!
Happy: Whenever things go right.
Hyper : lol.yes when i am thrilled
Trusting: Yeap,u can trust me wif ur dirty lil secrets ;)

---------• × • W H O D O Y O U W A N N A • × •--------

Kill?: haha..dont worry,u're safe wif me
Slap?: No one
Get really wasted with?: my besties! i miss themm
Get high with: winnie,xin,eileen,yung!!
Talk to offline: ppl tht i miss
Talk to online: dont intend 2 go online lately
Sex it up with: ....*my lips is sealed*

------------------• × • R A N D O M • × •---------------------

In the morning I: wake up lying on my bed starring at the ceiling tuning in to FlyFm
Love is: when u smile early in the morning with that special someone on ur mind.
I dream about: being a pop star XD
Sexual preference: Female,still
What do you notice first in the opposite sex you're into: smile

---------------• × • W H I C H I S B E T T E R • × ---------------

Coke or Pepsi: neither.i dont like carbonated drinks
Flowers or candy:flowers.i dont like sweet stuffs
Tall or short: Tall.ur outstanding being tall =)

---------------• × • W H O • × • ---------------

Makes you laugh the most: bee
Makes you smile: still him,bee
Gives you a funny feeling when you see him/her: Mr Bean? lol

--------------• × • D O Y O U E V E R • × •-----------------

Sit on the internet all night waiting for that someone special to IM you?: yes
Wish you were a member of the opposite sex?: nope.im happy being who i am
Wish you were younger: yes

-----------• × • N U M B E R • × •--------------

Of times I have had my heart broken: er..tons
Of hearts I have broken: er..im not too sure..lol
Of guys I've kissed: 1 only
Of girls I've kissed: 1,my mum
Of CD's I own: more than 10
Of scars on my body: more than 5

Phew....thts bout it.im done wif the tag! im not gona tag anyone coz i noe i wont get any reply.haha..

p/s:hr's to u,Tsing=)

gtg now
ciao,
shirley

1 comment:

Lex said...

This is very informative.