Sunday, January 27, 2008

S.O.S

'this is an SOS'
whoaaa..damn tired weih..been running up n down,in n out
guess wat,CNY's in less than 2 weeks time
n as usual,all the Cina families are used 2 cleaning their houses
my family's not excluded from the list
gone were my weekends,my study time,my tidor hour...=(
i have too many stuff to deal with..
rumah biru,Choir,Stress thingy...not forgetting EXAMMMMMM =.=

btw btw,i wana thank TY..for voting me on Superlatives in Facebook!
waahahaha
oh well,i really hv a good taste in music don't i?
*okla,damn perasan la*
but still,no doubt u just cant deny it..=P
speaking of good music,
i hv a list of ass-kicking tracks:

1. Teardrops on my guitar- Taylor Swift (the radio-pop-mix)
2. Bleeding Love-Leona Lewis
3. Breathless-Shyane Ward
4. Tongue Tied-Faber Drive
5. Sorry-Buckcherry
6. Wheel Of the World-Carrie Underwood
7. Time that's left-Mark Schultz
8. Better that we break-Maroon 5
9. With You-Chris Brown
10. I Learned from you-Miley Cyrus ft Billy Ray Cyrus

hr's 10 so far.there will be more coming soon =D

anyhooo,
i'll sign off now

save me,
shirley

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well anonymous here...
yeah, i didnt really visiting ur blog often enugh...
waow, u got facebook ?
wadz so fun ehh ?
coz all my friends was inviting me to join facebook....