Friday, January 25, 2008

this isnt right

i was really really sad when CK broke the news to me
Heath Ledger is dead??!
wtf!
i didnt see tht coming.
i was stunned...
although i was never really a huge fan of his..
but i was indeed a fan of a couple of his movies.
Patriot,10things i hate about u,Casanova.
i'm gonna miss you =(

the other morning i was driving me n my sis 2 sch
and i had this Mark Schultz song playing on the stereo.
'Time That is Left' was the song
it touched me so much that i almost felt like crying
i then had the sudden urge to msg my 3 besties.
i didn't really contact them lately n i miss them badly
just a single message brightens up one's day.

i don't know wth was with bee today
he was acting really really weird
i cant' believe that he actually scolded CH in front of everyone
and all he did was just asking me about maths text -.-
sometimes i don't know if he's being over protective or not..
its just that,i don't like seeing him acting like a 2-yrs-old
but in the end,i just realized that i meant a lot to him.

anyways,
cant be long here..till then,ciao~

xSHirleyx

2 comments: